If you’re one of the millions of Baby Boomers or older adults with pre-diabetes, but haven’t decided yet to attend my upcoming learning experience–at no cost to you!–here are three thought-provoking questions that will flip your “maybe” to a resounding YES, please sign me up for ‘Stop Pre-Diabetes!’
• Are you concerned about your ability to control your blood sugar or A1C levels?
• Have you watched older relatives lose their eyesight, toes or even feet from diabetes?
• Are you looking for ways to help support the lifestyle changes you need to make–and maintain–to manage your pre-diabetes?
Learn the answers to those questions, and more, on Wednesday March 21, 2018, at 3:00 p.m. PST.
Get ready to learn from the *latest research* about pre-diabetes, food, exercise and weight control–information I can’t wait to share with you!
Learn how to create that healthier future for you and your family.
In this dynamic 45-minute presentation, you’ll learn:
• what it means to “have” pre-diabetes, and how to stop it from progressing
• how a small amount of weight loss helps–and how to get there and stay there!
• 3 tips to use physical activity to your advantage–and love doing it!