Fitness after 50 is within your reach!
If you’re a Baby Boomer trying to delay the effects of aging, or a senior struggling to remain self-sufficient, you’re not alone! Millions of Americans now turn to healthy eating and physical activity to bolster their well-being as the years creep along.
Do these problems sound familiar?
- Do you wrestle with the pain and limitations of arthritis, diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, or osteoporosis?
- Are you frustrated by flabby muscles and an expanding waistline?
- Are you afraid of falling and losing your ability to live on your own?
- Are you confused about the best types of food and exercise to support healthy aging?
- Do you want to feel strong again?
Aging is inevitable; it happens to all of us. For many, it means slowing down, growing weak, and getting sick. But it doesn’t have to be that way!
Imagine feeling fit, energized, and confident about your ability to fully enjoy life!
What would it feel like to:
- Firm and tone your muscles while losing weight?
- Decrease your dependence on medications?
- Have the strength to get in and out of chairs with ease, climb stairs with confidence, and play with your grandchildren?
- Learn to evaluate and prepare foods that support a healthy heart and brain?
- Live independently for as long as possible?
Enduring Fitness 4U can help!
My name is Lisa Teresi Harris. I’m a Baby Boomer in the Temecula area of Southern California, and I know that growing older is unavoidable. But I also know you can take control of that process to promote active aging.
I work closely with my clients to help them overcome the challenges that happen to our bodies as we age. Together we create an individualized program of personal training and nutrition guidance to support the lifestyle changes for YOUR specific wellness needs!
Click here to learn more about my comprehensive fitness services…
Lisa’s perfect combination of training knowledge, nutrition expertise, and accountability is just what I needed to jolt me out of my longtime bad habits of eating wrong and hardly exercising at all. So far I have lost 60 pounds, my stamina is much higher, and I’m enjoying life more. I now have a passion for healthy, lean, smart eating and exercising regularly. I can’t recommend her highly enough!
~ Leonard F., Temecula, CA
Enduring Fitness 4U is proud to be recognized as one of four top winners in the Inland Empire Small Business Competition 2015, sponsored by Wells Fargo in conjunction with Inland Empire Women’s Business Center, Coachella Valley Women’s Business Center and Inland Empire Small Business Development Center.